Registration is open!
What is included in my registration to the EUSEM congress 2022?
– access to onsite sessions
– access to the replay of all ETR sessions after the congress
– access to exhibition hall
– access to sponsored symposium
– access to network reception after the opening ceremony
Once you’ve created your account, you could become a EUSEM member first, to get a big reduction on the registration fee, besides many more advantages.
Please compare the prices on the registration fee page. You can become a member by clicking on the button in the overview of your MyEUSEM account “MY MEMBERSHIP”, and then register for the Congress by clicking on the button “REGISTRATION CONGRES 2022”.
Please note that the registration process is going through your MyEUSEM account. If you don’t have a EUSEM account yet you can create one here: https://eusem.org/register Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems accessing your account.
EUSEM registration platforms are secure to make online payments by card.
The platform will allow you to:
- manage your personal details
- check your orders (registration)
- check your schedule (presenters, moderators, chairmen…)
- check and update your abstract submissions
- download all PDF documents edited for the congress (confirmation, invoice) but also for previous EUSEM congresses.
To register a group, please fill in this template and send it to Audrey Martin.
If you have more questions about your registration send an email to Audrey Martin, email@example.com,
MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE THE CORRECT PROFESSIONAL STATUS IN YOUR MyEUSEM PROFILE, BECAUSE THIS WILL DETERMINE THE CORRECT CONGRESS FEE