Registration is open!!
What is included in my registration to the EUSEM congress 2023?
– access to onsite sessions
– access to the start your day sessions
– access to the replay of all ETR sessions after the congress
– access to the exhibition hall
– access to the sponsored symposium
– access to network reception after the opening ceremony
Registration process for congress and precourses
Once you’ve created your account, register for the congress by clicking on the button “REGISTRATION CONGRESS 2023”.
Please note that the registration process is going through your MyEUSEM account. If you don’t have a EUSEM account yet you can create one here: https://eusem.org/register Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems accessing your account.
Want to have a discounted registration fee?
Become a EUSEM member and get a discount on the registration fee. Being a member also offers many more advantages.
Please compare the prices on the registration fee page. Become a member by clicking on the button in the overview of your MyEUSEM account “MY MEMBERSHIP”, and then register for the Congress by clicking on the button “REGISTRATION CONGRESS 2023”.
EUSEM registration platforms are secure to make online payments by card.
The platform will allow you to:
- manage your personal details
- check your orders (registration)
- check your schedule (presenters, moderators, chairmen…)
- check and update your abstract submissions
- download all PDF documents edited for the congress (confirmation, invoice) but also for previous EUSEM congresses.
If you have more questions about your registration send an email to email@example.com
MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE THE CORRECT PROFESSIONAL STATUS IN YOUR MyEUSEM PROFILE, BECAUSE THIS WILL DETERMINE THE CORRECT CONGRESS FEE
Cancellations received by 30 June will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of paid delegate fee with minimum of € 100.
Cancellations received after 30 June are not refundable.