Registration for pre-courses is OPEN.
EUSEM is offering a wide variety of precourses from half a day to 1,5 day courses in different formats. On the dedicated pages it will say in what format that course is offered. Some have virtual sessions before the live meeting in Berlin.
- Research Essentials in Emergency Medicine
- Non-Invasive Respiratory Support; applications beyond the pandemic
- European Leadership for Emergency Medicine (LeadEM) Programme
- SafeER PSA – Procedural sedation and analgesia for Emergency Physicians SOLD OUT
- Advanced Paediatric Emergency Care Course (APEC)
- Debriefing in simulated emergency medicine situations
- Minor trauma
- Beginner Emergency Ultrasound Course
- Advanced Emergency Ultrasound Course SOLD OUT
- Emergency Medicine Core Competences
- Geriatric Emergency Medicine
- Procedural Sedation and Analgesia in Paediatric Emergency Care SOLD OUT